Men’s Vitality Formulations
Trial Vial Now 50% Off
Low-priced offer for first 2mL ED Injection—test treatment before committing!
We offer the following formulations in varying strengths:
- Bimix solution [papaverine + phentolamine]
- Trimix solution [papaverine + phentolamine + alprostadil (PGE1)]
- Quadmix solution [papaverine + phentolamine + alprostadil (PGE1) + atropine]
How to Get Affordable Trimix Injections
Oral medications for ED only work 60% of the time. Bimix, trimix, and even quadmix injections are an option for patients who do not respond to oral therapy. Depending on the amount your healthcare specialist orders for you, the average cost is approximately $10 per use. We take quality and safety seriously. Every bi-mix, tri-mix, and quad-mix injection we dispense has passed testing by an independent laboratory to guarantee its safety. Other pharmacies may offer the same medications for less but not with the same safety assurances that are part of our PCAB Accreditation.
If you have a prescription for an ED Injection, please reach out to your provider in order to have your prescription filled at University Compounding Pharmacy.
Please download a sample of our fax form to give to your provider: FAX FORM
Your provider may prescribe ED Injections in any of the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com to obtain a fax form and suggested dosing
- Call in a prescription at 1-877-531-1147
- Request access to our Provider Portal
As a PCAB-certified pharmacy with over 20 years of experience, we ensure top-quality medication. Each batch is third-party tested for safety. States we are currently servicing include Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Wisconsin.
You may prescribe Ed Injections for your patients in any of the following ways listed above under patient instructions.
Additional Oral Medications
Additionally, patients and healthcare specialists may be interested in:
- Generic Viagra tablets (Sildenafil citrate tablets) (commercial product)
- Tadalafil rapid dissolve tablets
- Generic Cialis tablets (commercial product)
- Generic Levitra Tablets (Vardenifil) (commercial product)
All options are available with a valid prescription from a healthcare professional
Instructional PDF Downloads
ED Injection Tutorial
Vacuum Pump Tutorial