We empower employees to make a difference in people’s lives & enjoy it!
University Compounding Pharmacy is a PCAB Accredited pharmacy based in Michigan, specializing in sterile as well as general compounding. For nearly 20 years, our pharmacy has served & earned the trust of patients and healthcare providers in the Great Lakes Region. And we’re growing!
Pay is commensurate with experience and the pharmacy is closed on weekends and holidays!
Are You A Good Fit For Our Team?
Are you a Pharmacy Technician, licensed in the State of Michigan?
Are you bored with your current job and need a new and exciting challenge?
Do you strive to excel and take pride in what you do?
Would you like to have your weekends and holidays free?
Do you want to be part of a growing company that values its employees?
- Experience preferred but not required
- Michigan Pharmacy Technician license
- Accurate pharmaceutical calculations
- Available to work 40 hours/week M-F
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability and the desire to develop and grow
- Work well both independently and cooperatively in a group setting
Full-Time Employee Benefits
(after 60 days of full-time employment)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Vacation time
- 401K retirement plan matching